Sheren is a very experienced instructor having also worked abroad in several locations before returning to the UK to complete her Science degree in Marine Ecology and Conservation. The call of blue water could not keep her away for long and eventually returned to Gozo to live.
Sheren (‘Shez‘) is very much an Eco-warrior with a love for everything about the marine environment from the animal that live there to the ocean itself – if you ever have a question about marine life the she is your girl.
Sheren also spend a couple of years instructing the UK armed forces how to escape from submerged helicopters.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer & speciality instructor
- Emergency Oxygen provider
- Speciality instructor: Wreck | Nitrox | Deep | Dry Suit I Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor
- Emergency First Response & AED Instructor
- Emergency First Response Manual Handling Instructor
- Emergency First Response 12 Hour Care For Children Instructor
- Emergency First Response Primary Care for Schools Instructor
- Science degree in Marine Ecology and Conservation
- BSc Hons Degree in Marine Biology, Biodiversity and Conservation
- Diver Medic Technician
- Remote Emergency Medic
- TDI Advanced Nitrox
- TDI Decompression Procedures
- TDI Normoxic Trimix
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training Instructor